Wolf Tooth custom made this chainring for 3T Torno's spider and crankset. The countersunk bolt pattern is specific to the Torno spider and transfers your power not just via its bolts but also its shape for optimal power transfer. This 1x-specific chainring uses the Drop-Stop® tooth profile for the best performance.
Fits only 3T Torno Spider
Drop-Stop technology. On Wolf Tooth’s patented wide/narrow chainring, the wide side of the tooth has maximum contact on the drive side which spreads the load and improves chainring life. The narrow side allows clearance for mud and debris which reduces friction
Alternating wide/narrow tooth pattern prevents chain derailment
- These rings only fit on the 3T Torno 1x crankset
- The Torno is optimized specifically for 1x drivetrains
- Chainline - 47mm (optimized for 1x in combination with 142mm rear axle spacing)
- Must use 3T bolts provided with crankset
Use Drop-Stop B for all 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd KMC, Connex, Wippermann, Campagnolo, SRAM Eagle, SRAM Road and Transmission (T-type) Flattop chains
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, try using a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur. Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck
Weight: 36t • 79g | 40t • 89g | 44t • 110g
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Made in the USA
WARNING Handling this product will expose you to chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For further information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.