Our laser engraver is taking a break from its usual routine to bring you custom lasered Wolf Tooth multi-tools. For a limited time, you have the option to add your name or favorite phrase to our 6-Bit Hex Wrench Multi-Tool, Pack Pliers, and 8-Bit Pack Pliers. Custom laser orders are open until 12:00PM CDT on December 1.
We've selected the 6-Bit Hex Wrench Multi-Tool, Pack Pliers, and 8-Bit Pack Pliers as our customizable options because all three multi-tools provide useful functions to remedy issues on and off the bike:
- The 6-Bit Hex Wrench Multi-Tool is perfect for everyday carries and locks shut with an optional keyring attachment.
- Our Pack Pliers provide functions not commonly found on other multi-tools, including master link pliers, a valve stem lock nut wrench, and more.
- The 8-Bit Pack Pliers have 17 functions with hex bits nestled into the multi-tool's plier handles; these hex bits can be easily removed and attached to the 8mm ball detent swivel head to easily access hard-to-reach places.
Our custom lasered multi-tools make excellent holiday gifts (and personal gifts, too). Your chosen multi-tool will feature a unique, one-of-a-kind laser engraving. Maybe you'd like your 8-Bit Pack Pliers to say "Oh heck" or "Thanks for letting me ride your wheel" or "You're My Best Friend." With Wolf Tooth custom laser ordering the possibilities are (mostly) limitless.
A few important things to note—
- Our laser only prints standard letters, numbers, and common punctuation. It cannot print emojis or special characters.
- We enjoy a good joke, but we reserve the right to refuse an order and issue a refund if we encounter inappropriate language.
- Everything in your order will ship when your custom lasered multi-tool is ready. Please allow up to one week from payment for custom items to be ready.
- Orders will be accepted until 12:00PM CDT on December 1.
- All custom laser options are available here: https://bit.ly/3UXbFzy
Scroll to learn more about our 6-Bit Hex Wrench Multi-Tool, Pack Pliers, and 8-Bit Pack Pliers.
The Wolf Tooth 6-Bit Hex Wrench Multi-Tool is a slim, durable multi-tool with 11 functions for common bike repairs and everyday needs. Six hex bits are stored inside the handles. These hex bits also fit inside the 6-Bit Hex Wrench Multi-Tool's ball detent swivel head for precise use. The 11 functions include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex; flat head #3.5 and Phillips #2 screwdrivers; and T10 and T25 Torx-compatible bits. An optional keyring attachment keeps the 6-Bit Hex Wrench Multi-Tool locked shut and also fits perfectly on your keychain.
Our patented Pack Pliers were designed to provide functions not found on a typical multi-tool. This tool serves as a Presta valve core remover, a valve stem lock nut wrench, as master link pliers, and as a tire lever in emergency situations. Pack Pliers also provide storage for two master links so you'll always be prepared on the trail.
Wolf Tooth 8-Bit Pack Pliers have 17 functions. Eight hex bits nest inside the master link pliers' lightweight handles using magnets and a clever storage system. These attachments then fit into an 8mm ball detent swivel head that has a 4mm opening specifically for the hex bits. This adds functionality to the already-versatile master link pliers. 8-Bit Pack Pliers were created to solve most minor repairs during MTB sessions and road rides alike. The 17 functions include: spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head 3.5# and Phillips #2 screwdriver bits; 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25 Torx-compatible bits. The 8-Bit Pack Pliers can also install and remove master links, clear tire sealant clogs from valve stems, and tighten valve stem lock nuts.
Custom laser orders are open for business. Get your own personalized, laser engraved Wolf Tooth multi-tool to show off at holiday functions, family meals, and out on the trail. Shop now—orders are only open until 12:00PM CDT on December 1.