These chainrings are for Shimano GRX cranks. They feature our patented Drop-Stop® design for the best wear life, chain retention, and mud clearance. The newly updated tooth profile works with SRAM Flattop chain in addition to other 9, 10, 11, and 12 spd chains (except Shimano HG+ 12 speed chain).
- Shimano GRX cranksets including RX600 and RX810
- Drop-Stop® FT tooth profile is compatible with SRAM Flattop chain
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile provides the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Drop-Stop FT - These chainrings are designed to work with all 10 speed, and 11 speed chains. They also work with 12 speed SRAM Flattop, SRAM Eagle and KMC chain. They do not work with Shimano 12-speed Hyperglide+ chain.
- Shimano 12-speed chains require the use of our Shimano 12-speed specific chainrings
- We recommend using 10-speed chain when using using a 9-speed drivetrain for better chain retention.
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur. Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
Tanpan - allows Shimano mountain bike rear derailleurs to be used with Shimano road shifters
RoadLink - allows for wide range cassettes to be used with Shimano road rear derailleurs
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Chainline: 50mm (same as Shimano GRX chainrings)
Made in the USA