Looking for a SRAM XO1, X1, GX, and NX chainring with the proven chain retention of our patented Drop-Stop® chainrings? Wolf Tooth has what you need in these beautifully machined 94 BCD bolt-on chainrings.
Fits any 94 BCD SRAM crankset
Drop-Stop® technology. On Wolf Tooth’s patented wide/narrow chainring, the wide side of the tooth has maximum contact on the drive side which spreads the load and improves chainring life. The narrow side allows clearance for mud and debris which reduces friction.
Alternating wide/narrow tooth pattern prevents chain derailment
- These rings fit any SRAM crankset with a 94 BCD.
- Note that we also offer SRAM Direct Mount chainrings for Standard and BB30 Short Spindle cranksets and some Stainless Steel versions.
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10-, 11-, and 12-speed chains except Shimano 12-speed chains.
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
- Chainline - 49mm
- Provide a great chainline on most boost bikes.
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur. Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
Weight: 30t • 44g | 32t • 54g | 34t • 63g
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Made in the USA