First there were khaki cargo shorts; then came Morse Cage Ti in Limited Edition Khaki. These cages pair well with chunky white sneakers, tucked-in shirts, and #dadwatts. The sturdy and dependable Morse Cage Ti Limited Edition Khaki bottle cages keep your bottles secure on the trail, helping you avoid any “oh h*ck” moments while you ride.
Khaki joins other Morse Cage Ti Limited Edition colors, including Pink, Teal, and Black. Our Limited Edition cages utilize Cerakote—an industrial-strength coating—to ensure durability and color fastness. This coating provides each cage with a unique, fade-resistant matte finish.
Morse Cage Ti bottle cages feature a precision-machined base plate with a dot-dash-dot-dash mounting pattern that allows you to easily reposition your water bottles on your bike frame. With up to 32mm of vertical adjustment and four unique positions that align with your bike’s bottle bosses, Morse Cage Ti bottle cages are key to dialing in your best experience on the bike. The four options for mounting positions allow you to mount larger bottles on full-suspension frames, add space for a frame bag by adjusting bottle height, or, depending on your bike’s bottle bosses, add two bottle cages on sufficiently long downtubes.
Morse Cage Ti Limited Edition Khaki is available now. It’s time to pull up your tube socks, buckle your helmet, and ride.
We’re thrilled to RE-release our Morse Cage in Stainless Steel! Weighing in at just 58g, these cages are hand-bent here in our Minnesota machine shop and provide a timeless look while also keeping your hydration safe and secure. We selected 304 Stainless Steel tubing for its durability and scratch-resistance in addition to its non-corrosive properties, which ensures the longevity of our Morse Cage Stainless Steel in even the worst conditions.
A versatile option for bikes with multiple bottle cage mounts, full-suspension frames, smaller frames, and bikes with any size frame bag, our Morse Cages can be paired with our B-RAD System to mount bottle cages away from inconvenient rear shocks, add storage room for tools and tubes below a bottle cage, and even provide space for a second bottle on sufficiently-long downtubes.
Learn more about some of our favorite B-RAD System products below!
- B-RAD Mounting Bases: available as 2-slot, 3-slot, 4-slot, or dogbone-shaped, these mounting bases form the foundation of the B-RAD system by bolting directly to your bike. Move bottles away from suspension shocks and create space to add additional bottles and/or bags to the same base mount to maximize your hydration!
- B-RAD Double Bottle Adapter: fits two cages side by side, allowing for easy access to bottles and quick installation with your existing cages.
- B-RAD TekLite Roll-Top Bag 0.6L: this handy bag folds down to save space and keep your necessities at the ready! Attach under a saddle, strap to a frame, secure in a bottle cage, or direct-mount your TekLite Roll-Top Bag to any B-RAD Base.
- B-RAD Bottle Shift: this product is designed to offset a bottle to a more optimal location and makes it possible to also mount a pump on frames with large downtubes. Improve clearance by shifting a bottle slightly off-center and tilting it outward. Slots and extra tapped holes in the mount provide up to 18mm of bottle position adjustment.
Our Morse Cages (including Morse Cage Stainless Steel!) fit most modern frames. We recommend using our Morse Cage Measurement Guide (printed at 100%) to find the perfect fit. Simply print and overlay on your bike frame for accurate sizing and compatibility. Morse Cage Stainless Steel joins an entire family of Morse Cages, including:
- Morse Cage Ti
- Morse Cage Ti Limited Edition Espresso
- Morse Cage Ti Limited Edition Gold
- Morse Cage Ti Limited Edition Pink
- Morse Cage Ti Limited Edition Teal
- Morse Cage Ti Limited Edition Black
Wolf Tooth Morse Cage Stainless Steel is available now.