We spent years developing these pogies in the cold Minnesota weather. There are three key features that set these pogies apart from the pack: easy hand access, adjustable warmth, and quick install/remove. The adjustable cuff allows you to adapt the warmth of the pogie based on the weather conditions and how hard you are working. With the cuffs up and the zipper closed your hands and forearms are covered for maximum warmth. With the cuffs folded down the hand opening flares open and provides coverage up to your wrist...enough coverage to shield your hands from the elements but open enough get your hands in and out quickly when needed. You will appreciate this feature if you've ever had a face full of snow because you couldn't get your hands out of your pogies fast enough in a crash! Includes our exclusive quarter turn bar plug attachment for fast and easy install/remove -- plus they keep the pogies perfectly positioned on your handlebars.
These pogies offer:
- Patent-pending design with 3 distinct warmth settings:
- Warmest: Cuff up, zipper closed
- Warmer: Cuff up, zipper open
- Warm (we call this singletrack mode): Cuff folded down
- ideal for singletrack and groomed trail riding because you can get your hands in and out quickly
- the pogie comes up to your wrist in this setting with a wide opening.
- water proof and durable rip-stop nylon construction (seams are not sealed but pogies is all but dunkable waterproof)
- quick install and remove via our proprietary quarter turn bar plug mounting system with stainless steel hardware (bar plugs INCLUDED with pogies)
- super light weight at 280 grams for the pair of pogies.
Most flat bars on the market. Inner diameter of the handlebar should be between 17mm and 20mm. For most carbon bars and lighter aluminum bars, it is helpful to wrap a few layers of electrical tape around the plugs before inserting into the bars and tightening the screws.
You may want an additional set of Bar Plugs if you have more than one bike.
- See Installation Instructions for details on installing Pogies
- Designed by Wolf Tooth based on years of fat bike riding.
- Material - 420D Diamond Rip Stop Nylon laminated with jersey and closed cell foam
- Fabric is waterproof but seams are not waterproof sealed
- 11cm foldable cuff with zipper
- 3 warmth setting - cuff up + zipped, cuff up + unzipped, cuff down
- Proprietary durable quick-disconnect handlebar plug (bar plugs INCLUDED with pogies)
- Velcro + snap and strap cinch seal around handle bar and cables
- Weight - 280 grams pogies, 20 grams for handlebar mounting plugs
- Includes: two pogies and set of quarter-turn bar plugs for attachment