We travel a lot with our bikes and are always looking for the "leanest" way to have everything we need to build or service a bike without packing 50 lbs of tools! To help with this we developed some very specific "travel tools" that are high quality but weight conscious for those that do a lot of mobile wrenching or traveling with their bike. This Ultralight Lock Ring & Bottom Bracket Wrench is has features a 1 inch hex at one end and a external BB cup spline at the other end (also often used for center lock rotors). The 1 inch hex end features magnets that quickly couple it to useful tools like our Ultralight Cassette & Rotor Lock Ring Socket. Wolf Tooth is also working other 1" hex inserts for this tool!
- 1 inch hex drive at one end and 16 notch 44 mm bottom bracket tool (or center lock rotor tool) at the other end
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- This is only the red wrench. The Ultralight Cassette & Rotor Lock Ring Socket pictured is not included
- 1 inch hex drive interface compatible. Magnets inset allow quick coupling and decoupling of steel inserts
- 16 notch 44 mm bottom bracket tool (or center lock rotor tool) compatible
- 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Colors - Red
- Weight - 88g
Free shipping on all orders over $50 USD!