64 BCD Chainrings
The perfect, only actually, solution when you need something smaller than a 30t on your 104/64 BCD crankset. Also, they look great when paired with our 104 BCD bash ring!
- These rings fit any 104/64 BCD crankset (104 BCD is the middle/big position 64 is the smallest ring postition), and here are instructions on how to measure your BCD.
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
Our 104 BCD bashrings are optimized for use with our 104 and 64 BCD rings.
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- Material 7075-T6
- Colors - black
- Chainline (approximate as BB centering and cranksets vary)
- Chainline is 46 mm on a triple and 48 mm on a double crank
- You will use the stock bolts to mount this chainring
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- Weight - 26T - 42g, 28T - 50g
Free shipping on all orders over $50 USD!