104 BCD Chainrings
The 104 BCD chainring was Wolf Tooth’s first product ever and it is the most commonly used mounting. Because it is so commonly use, we offer a full gamut of colors!
- These ring fit any 104 BCD crankset and here are instructions on how to measure your BCD.
- Notes for those the plan to run a 32t chainring on a 2x Shimano crankset (XT, SLX, or Deore).
- 30t x 104 ring is the only Quarq powermeter compatible 30t ring available!
- For 1x9, 1x10, or 1x11 drivetrains
- Compatible with all 10 and 11 speed chains.
- If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
64 BCD ring if you need something smaller than a 30t - will mount in your “granny gear” postion.
Chainring bolts that are optimized for 1x
- 104 x 30t - our 10mm bolts are optimized for mounting this ring and/or this ring with our perfectly sized and matching bashring.
- All other tooth sizes - recommend our 6mm bolts.
- If using a bashring you will need 8mm bolts (most stock bolts on 3x cranksets are 8mm)
Our 104 BCD bashrings are optimized for use with our 104 and 64 BCD rings
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- Material 7075-T6
- Colors - black, blue, red, and gold
- Chainline (approximate as BB centering and cranksets vary)
- 30t - 48mm on 3x cranksets and 49mm on 2x
- Other sizes - 50mm on 3x and 51mm on 2x
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- Weight - 30t - 36g, 32t - 47g, 34t - 56g, 36t - 60g, 38t - 66g
Free shipping on all orders over $50 USD!