GnarWolf Chainguide ISCG 05 Mount
If you are a rider that fearlessly takes the tough lines and can't afford to drop a chain, the Wolf Tooth GnarWolf™ chainguide is for you. Designed specifically around 1x wide/narrow chainrings like our patented Drop-Stop® chainrings, the GnarWolf will keep you chain glued to your chainring in the roughest and muddies of conditions. Refer to image on this page for installation and adjustment instructions.
The GnarWolf™ features:
- Patent pending infinite chainline adjustment between 48mm and 54mm via an elliptical expanding mandrel. There are no shims required!
- Infinite vertical adjustement between 28t and 36t round rings (28t-34t elliptical)
- Loosen one screw to flip the guide out of the way for easy chain removal without losing any of the guide's adjustments.
- All adjustments made with common 4 mm hex key.
- Designed for the rigors of Enduro, heavy trail, mud and even DH riding, the Wolf Tooth engineers made this guide extremely stiff and strong while keeping it light at 44g.
- Specific guide shaping is optimized for use with elliptical/oval and round chainrings.
- Installation takes just a few minutes -- no need to remove your crank arms.
- Patent pending chainline adjustment system.
- Designed to fit on any bike with an ISCG 05 Mount
- Installation instructions shown in photos on this page.
- Optimized for use with both Elliptical and Round Chainrings.
- Round chainrings 28t-36t or elliptical chainrings 28t-34t
- For 1x use only
- Due to frame and bike geometery there will be some bikes that need modifications or flat out won't work. Here are the known exceptions:
- Ibis Mojo 3 - will not work
- Specialized Stumpjumper 2016-2017 models require 1 mm of spacers (washers will work) between the frames ISCG05 mounts and the guide (the guide interferes with the frame otherwise).
- Evil The Following - will not work (upper swing arm interferes)
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Material 7075-T6 with Stainless Steel Hardware
- Colors - black with optional bolt colors
- Designed to accommodate chainlines from approx. 48mm to 54mm.
- For round chainrings 28t-36t or elliptical chainrings 28-34t
- Weight - 44g
Free shipping on all orders over $50 USD!