Wolf Tooth Precision IS Headsets - Integrated Standard
Available July 2018!
Wolf Tooth Precision Headsets are machined in the USA out of aircraft grade aluminum with superior sealing for protection against the elements. Available in a variety of colors to add some style to your bike. These IS headsets are for frames with molded-in internal bearing cups.
- Any frame that uses IS (Integrated Standard) headsets with 41mm upper and 52mm lower outer bearing diameter
- Click here to see our complete guide on how to determine which headset you need.
- We recommend using the Wolf Tooth crown race installation adapter to install the crown race and avoid damaging the crown race seals
- Uppers and Lowers sold separately
- Enduro stainless steel sealed bearings included on both the upper and lower
- Upper assembly features:
- Our signature 5 mm integrated spacer plus stem cap with an aluminum bolt and a star nut
- 5, 15 and 25 mm stack height top caps
- O-ring seal prevents water intrusion around the steerer tube
- Custom molded upper lip seal provides additional protection for upper bearing
- Lower assembly features:
- Custom molded dual lip seal on the crown race to protect lower bearing in the toughest conditions
- The Wolf Tooth crown race installation adapter installs the crown race without damaging the crown race seals
- All components precision machined in-house at Wolf Tooth from aircraft grade aluminum to ensure the highest level of quality
- Service and additional parts available
- Available colors: black, silver, red, blue, green, orange, purple, gold