S-Works / Lightning Chainrings
Looking for a size not available on this page? Be sure to check out the S-Works spider for our CAMO system. It provides round and elliptical chainrings in both aluminum and stainless steel. More choices than ever for your S-Works crankset!
- Sworks cranksets only.
- NOT compatible with standard Lightning cranks. These require an offset ring.
- If you have a Lightning crankset, we recommend a 104 BCD triple ring spider from Lightning and our 104 BCD chainrings in Aluminum or Stainless
- Provide a great chainline on most boost bikes. See this explanation for details.
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- Material 7075-T6
- Color - black
- Chainline: 50mm
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- Weight - 30T- 64g, 32T - 71g, 34T - 80g
Free shipping on all orders over $50 USD!