The ReMote BellTower allows Spurcycle Bells to be mounted directly to special Wolf Tooth ReMote handlebar clamps. Close, clean, and clear- and more than a little pleasing to the ear.
ReMote BellTower = a standard action ReMote with the Belltower clamp (no bell)
ReMote BellTower Light Action = a light action ReMote with the Belltower clamp (no bell)
ReMote BellTower Kit = a standard action ReMote with the Belltower clamp AND a black bell
ReMote BellTower Light Action Kit = a light action ReMote with the Belltower clamp AND a black bell
ReMote BellTower 22.2mm Handlebar Clamp and Black Bell = a standard 22mm Belltower handlebar clamp that can be fitted to your existing remote lever along with a black bell
ReMote BellTower 22.2mm Handlebar Clamp - a standard 22mm Belltower handlebar clamp that can be fitted to your existing remote lever (no bell).
For the vast majority of riders, sharing trails is a fact of life. And we love seeing hikers, walkers, equestrians, and other cyclists sharing our love of the outdoors. But how we interact with other trail users reflects not only on us as individuals but on cyclists as a group. Which is why here at Wolf Tooth Components we're huge fans of the trail bell to announce our approach in a friendly, non-confrontational way.
While almost any bell will do the trick, with it's sweet, clear sound and handsome design Spurcycle's US-made bell stands out both on the trail and on the handlebar. They're what we ride, but getting the ringer close enough to the grip while clearing some brake lever clamps can be a little tricky. Which is why we built the ReMote BellTower.
- Made to work specifically with the Spurcycle bells
- ReMote can be used with and without a Spurcycle bell installed
- Works with dropper posts that have the barrel end of the cable at the remote and those that have the barrel end at the post.
- If the barrel is normally at the remote, simply clip the barrel off and the cable will be "pinched" at both the post and the remote (no barrel needed)
- Recommended post compatibility for those that we have tried is below.
- Contact us for questions on other post compatibility.
Dropper Post Compatibility:
- The kits include both the BellTower ReMote and a Spurcycle black bell
- ReMote material - 6061 T6 aluminum with Delrin axle
- Light Action version (LA) reduces actuation force by roughly 1/3 vs the standard remote. The lever itself is approximately 10mm longer.
- This is a standard 22.2 mm handlebar clamp that fits flat handlebars (note that the clamp diameter where your shifter and brake are is 22.2mm even on bars that have a 35mm stem clamp diameter.
- Attach with 1 NM max (it doesn't take much!).
- Installation instructions - http://www.wolftoothcomponents.com/pages/remote-installation-instructions
- Colors - Black
- Weight - Shimano IS-AB - 31g, Shimano IS-II - 33g, SRAM MM - 42g, 22 (hinged clamp) - 36g
- From lever to packaging, 65% or more of each ReMote is made in the USA.
- Material: premium brass and stainless steel
- Finish: Raw or Black DLC
- Dome size: ⌀30mm x 20.5mm
- Weight: 45g
- Origin*: Made in USA
- Install: 2.5mm hex tool required