GnarWolf Chainguide Seat Tube Clamp Mount
If you are a 1X CX, gravel or road rider and can't afford to drop a chain, the Wolf Tooth GnarWolf™ seat-tube clamp chainguide is for you. Designed specifically around 1x wide/narrow chainrings like our patented Drop-Stop® chainrings, the GnarWolf will keep your chain glued to your chainring in the roughest and muddies of conditions. No other CX chainguide is as rigid or as easy to adjust as the GnarWolf! This product includes our braze-on guide + a clamp adapter for round seat tubes in a choice of 3 sizes. Refer to image on this page for installation and adjustment instructions.
The GnarWolf™ features:
- Patent pending infinite chainline adjustment between 45mm and 51mm via an elliptical expanding mandrel. There are no shims required!
- Nearly unlimited vertical adjustment by sliding the seat tube clamp. Accommodates between 32t and 52t for round and oval chainrings.
- Loosen one screw to flip the guide out of the way for easy chain removal without losing any of the guide's adjustments.
- All adjustments made with common 4 mm hex key.
- Designed for the rigors of the muddiest CX course or roughest gravel riding, the Wolf Tooth engineers made this guide extremely stiff and strong while keeping it light.
- Specific guide shaping is optimized for use with elliptical/oval and round chainrings.
- Installation takes just a few minutes -- no need to remove your crank arms.
- Patent pending chainline adjustment system.
- Designed to fit on any bike with a round seat tube. If your bike already has a braze-on FD mount, use our braze-on chain guide.
- Installation instructions shown in photos on this page.
- Optimized for use with both elliptical and round chainrings.
- fits chainrings 32t-52t
- For 1x use only
- Braze-on chain guide assembly designed and manufactured in USA, seat tube clamp made in Taiwan.
- Material 6061-T6 with stainless steel hardware
- Colors - black
- Designed to accommodate chainlines from approx. 45mm to 51mm.
- For round chainrings 32t-52t or elliptical chainrings 32-52t
- Weight - 70g