Direct Mount for Cannondale Hollowgram -- MTB offset
This product has been discontinued and has been replaced by our CAMO system. The M9 spider for Cannondale provides the same chainline with the added benefits of more sizes, elliptical and round, and different chainring materials!
Cannondale makes one of the finest cranksets in the bike world. With this beautifully machined chainring, we aimed to make a direct mount ring that could measure up to the sweetness of these cranksets!
- This direct mount chainring will replace your existing spider/chainring on Cannondale Hollowgram SI & SISL cranks.
- Provide a great chainline on most boost bikes. See this explanation for details.
- Not compatible with the new "F-Si" rear hub configuration. These have a cassette that is shifted 6mm outward so the chainline is off by 6mm with our chainring, and the chainring will hit the chainstay.
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- Material 7075-T6
- Color - black
- Chainline 48mm (same as xx1 spider on Cannodale) on 30t-34t and 50 on 36t
- 30-34t are offset (dished in 9mm)
- 36T is offset (dished in) 7 mm offset to provide adequate chainstay clearance
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- Weight - 30T= 64g, 32T= 68g, 34T= 72g, 36T= 82g
Free shipping on all orders over $50 USD!