CAMO Colored Bolts
Note that these are CAMO Anodized Alloy replacement bolts. Your CAMO Spider comes with black bolts. A CAMO Chainring is required to mount the CAMO Spider. See tech specs below for install torque and blue loctite must be used.
The CAMO chainring system was created by the Wolf Tooth engineers for Chainline And Material Opimiztion on direct mount style Chainrings. They key advantages include:
- Perfect Chainline - for wear and shifting precision
- Optimal material usage - for weight, stiffness, and wear
- Price - for less expensive replacement chainrings
- Swapping - Very fast chainring change out with 5 small bolts and no nuts.
- Availablity - Wolf Tooth is the one-stop-shop for your direct mount needs...round or oval, stainless or aluminum, and no matter the crankset.
- Bling!! - spider colors and bolt colors add a little flash to your sweet ride.
- These bolts were specifically designed for use with our CAMO chainring system
- Correct torque and blue loctite thread locker must be used
- The CAMO spiders come with Black bolts if you don't order them.
- The CAMO chainring options - elliptical or round and stainless or Aluminum
- The CAMO mounting bolts - 7 beautifully anodized alloy bolt colors to choose from
- Material 7075-T6 and stainless steel
- M5 x 8mm
- Colors - black, blue, red, forest green, orange, purple, silver
- Installation Notes
- You will be able to access all bolts without removing the spider
- Line up the little dot on the ring with the dot on the spider. Don't worry, you cannot install the ring in the wrong rotational orientation.
- Be sure the bosses on the spider "plug in" to the chainring.
- Torque bolts to 3 NM and Use Blue Loctite
- Weight - 5 bolts = 4 grams
Free shipping on all orders over $50 USD!