CAMO Colored Bolts
Note that these are CAMO Anodized Alloy replacement bolts. Your CAMO Spider comes with black bolts. A CAMO Chainring is required to mount the CAMO Spider.
*Stainless Steel bolts now available! Select "stainless steel" as color.*
The CAMO chainring system was created by the Wolf Tooth engineers for Chainline And Material Opimiztion on direct mount style Chainrings. They key advantages include:
- Perfect Chainline - for wear and shifting precision
- Optimal material usage - for weight, stiffness, and wear
- Price - for less expensive replacement chainrings
- Swapping - Very fast chainring change out with 5 small bolts and no nuts.
- Availablity - Wolf Tooth is the one-stop-shop for your direct mount needs...round or oval, stainless or aluminum, and no matter the crankset.
- Bling!! - spider colors and bolt colors add a little flash to your sweet ride.
- These bolts were specifically designed for use with our CAMO chainring system
- The CAMO spiders come with Black bolts if you don't order them.
- The CAMO chainring options - elliptical or round and stainless or Aluminum
- The CAMO mounting bolts - 7 beautifully anodized alloy bolt colors to choose from
- Material 7075-T6
- M5 x 8mm
- Colors - black, blue, red, forest green, orange, purple, silver
- Black alloy bolts included with spiders.
- Installation Notes
- You will be able to access all bolts without removing the spider
- Line up the little dot on the ring with the dot on the spider. Don't worry, you cannot install the ring in the wrong rotational orientation.
- Be sure the bosses on the spider "plug in" to the chainring.
- Torque bolts to 3 NM
- Weight - 5 bolts = 4 grams
Free shipping on all orders over $50 USD!