110 BCD Asymmetric 4-Bolt for SRAM Cranks
Wolf Tooth was first to market with larger 1x specific chainrings because we saw Cyclocross, All-Road, and TT as the perfect use for our patent pending Drop-Stop® technology. These beautifully machined 110 BCD Asymmetric 4-bolt chainrings are optimized for your 1x SRAM CX/ Road/ Gravel drivetrain. They are also offset for the ideal 1x chainline.
- These rings are for use with SRAM 110 BCD Asymmetric 4-bolt cranks. Here is how to measure your BCD.
- Compatible with Apex 1 cranks.
- The stock 2x bolts will not work. You will need our 6mm bolts which are optimized for single ring mounting.
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains including SRAM Eagle (TM)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains including SRAM Eagle (TM)
- If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
Chainring bolts – the stock 2x bolts will not work. You will need our 6mm bolts which are optimized for single ring mounting
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- Material 7075-T6
- Colors – black
- Chainline – 47.5mm
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur. Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- Weight: 40t - 84g, 42t - 88g, 44t - 94g