This is a CAMO chainring ONLY. A CAMO spider is required to complete this system.
Now available in ultra-durable stainless steel. The CAMO chainring system was created by the Wolf Tooth engineers for Chainline And Material Optimization on direct-mount style chainrings. The key advantages include:
- Perfect Chainline - for wear and shifting precision
- Optimal material usage - for weight, stiffness, and wear
- Price - for less expensive replacement chainrings
- Swapping - very fast chainring change out with 5 small bolts and no nuts.
- Availability - Wolf Tooth is the one-stop-shop for your direct mount needs...round or oval, stainless or aluminum, and no matter the crankset.
- Bling! - spider colors and bolt colors add a little flash to your sweet ride.
- This chainring is for Wolf Tooth CAMO spiders only. It is NOT compatible with any other chainring mountings.
- The CAMO spiders come with stainless steel bolts.
- For 1x9, 1x10,1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10-, 11-, and 12-speed chains except Shimano 12-speed chains.
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention)
- Chainline - varies by which spider you choose
- Will last 5-10x longer (or even more) than our 7075 aluminum chainrings
- You will be able to access all bolts without removing the spider
- Line up the little dot on the ring with the dot on the spider. Don't worry, you cannot install the ring in the wrong rotational orientation.
- Be sure the bosses on the spider "plug in" to the chainring.
- Torque bolts only to 4-5 Nm and use blue Loctite threadlocker
Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- CAMO spiders come with stainless steel bolts
- CAMO chainring - elliptical or round and stainless or aluminum
- CAMO mounting bolts - Colored steel bolts
Weight: 28t • 65g | 30t • 77g | 32t • 89g
Material: hardened and electropolished 416 stainless steel
Made in the USA