The new Shimano XTR, XT, and SLX 12spd Hyperglide+ chain works differently than other products on the market so Wolf Tooth engineers developed a completely new tooth profile to provide optimal chain retention and durability when using this new chain technology.
The new HG+ chain interacts with the chainring much differently than a traditional wide/narrow design. Wolf Tooth engineers spent the time to understand how the system works and design a new tooth profile that is optimized for this system.
Engineered proprietary tooth profile maintains the quiet and smooth performance of the HG+ drivetrain with legendary Wolf Tooth chain retention.
Prevents premature ring and chain wear that can come from non-optimized profiles.
- These rings fit any 104 BCD crankset
- Threaded to use M8 chainring bolts (no nuts required)
- Ovality of 10% and timing of 112° after TDC (top dead center)
- Maximum diameter is that of a chainring 2t bigger than the size you order (so be sure there is adequate chainstay clearance!)
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Made in the USA