This is a spider for use with the E13 cranksets that have a removable spider.
The CAMO chainring system was created by the Wolf Tooth engineers for Chainline And Material Optimization on direct mount style Chainrings. The key advantages include:
Perfect chainline - for wear and shifting precision
Optimal material usage - for weight, stiffness, and wear
Price - for less expensive replacement chainrings
Swapping - Very fast chainring change out with 5 small bolts and no nuts.
Availability - Wolf Tooth is the one-stop-shop for your direct mount needs...round or oval, stainless or aluminum, and no matter the crankset.
Bling!! - spider colors and bolt colors add a little flash to your sweet ride.
Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- This is a spider for use with the E13 cranksets that have a removable spider
- One chainline option available. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth:
- CAMO mounting bolts can be purchased separately, but all the CAMO spiders come with stainless steel bolts if you don't order them.
- You will be able to access all bolts without removing the spider
- Line up the little dot on the ring with the dot on the spider. Don't worry, you cannot install the ring in the wrong rotational orientation.
- Be sure the bosses on the spider "plug in" to the chainring.
- Torque bolts only to 4-5 Nm and use blue Loctite threadlocker
- CAMO chainring - elliptical or round and stainless or aluminum
Weight: M8 • 32g
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Included: ED coated steel bolts included
Made in USA