The new Shimano XTR, XT, and SLX 12spd Hyperglide+ chain works differently than other products on the market so Wolf Tooth engineers developed a completely new tooth profile to provide optimal chain retention and durability when using this new chain technology.
Fits any 104 BCD crankset
The new HG+ chain interacts with the chainring much differently than a traditional wide/narrow design. Wolf Tooth engineers spent the time to understand how the system works and design a new tooth profile that is optimized for this system.
Engineered proprietary tooth profile maintains the quiet and smooth performance of the HG+ drivetrain with legendary Wolf Tooth chain retention.
Prevents premature ring and chain wear that can come from non-optimized profiles.
- Fits any 104 BCD crankset
- Compatible with Shimano 12-speed Hyperglide+ chains
- Chainring Bolts: All tooth sizes require 1x bolts that are 6mm long.
- 104 x 32t, 34t, 36t, 38t use 6mm bolts.
- If using a bashring you will need 8mm bolts (most stock bolts on 3x cranksets are 8mm)
- 104 BCD chainrings work on many older 2x Shimano crankset (XT, SLX, or Deore)
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur. Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
Weight: 32t • 47g | 34t • 56g | 36t • 60g
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Made in the USA