These lower headset cup extenders allow you to adjust the geometry of your bike frame by increasing the effective fork length by 10mm. They allow you to do things like use a rigid fork on a suspension-corrected frame or use a fork with a shorter axle-to-crown height rather than what the frame was designed to use. They can also be used to increase the bottom bracket height and lower the headtube angle.
Wolf Tooth Precision Headsets are machined in the USA out of aircraft-grade aluminum with superior sealing for protection against the elements. Available in a variety of colors to add some style to your bike. These EC headsets are for frames with external bearing cups. In other words, the bearing sits outside of the frame with these headsets.
- Any frame that uses an external cup headset with a 49mm lower head tube inner diameter
- Upper and lowers headsets sold separately
- Enduro stainless steel sealed bearings included
- Custom molded dual lip seal on the crown race to protect lower bearing in the toughest conditions
- Service and additional parts available
The Wolf Tooth crown race installation adapter will help avoid damaging the crown race seals
Tech SpecsWeight: 68g
Material: 6061 aluminum cup, stainless steel bearing
Includes: Cup, bearing, and race
Made in the USA