These are the lightest weight and best looking stainless steel single speed cogs available! They feature extra tall teeth for reliable chain retention when using chain tensioners and are machined from 416 Stainless steel billet with heat treating and electropolishing post processing for durability and corrosion resistance. They are reversible and feature a 4.5 mm width at the base that won't dig into your freehub body.
- These will fit on any Shimano-type freehub spline (geared or single speed)
- Designed to work with any chain
- Tooth width optimized for 9,10, and 11 speed chains
Our Drop-Stop® chainrings mate with these cogs for the ultimate singlespeed drivetrain
If you are more concerned with weight than durability, check out our Aluminum Single Speed cogs.
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Made from hardened and electropolished 416 stainless steel
- Colors - Silver
- Weight - 16T=30g, 17T=32, 18T=35g, 19T= 38g, 20T=40g