Note that this is a CAMO Chainring ONLY. A CAMO Spider is required to mount this if you don't already have one.
Now available in ultra-durable stainless steel. The CAMO chainring system was created by the Wolf Tooth engineers for Chainline And Material Optimization on direct mount style chainrings. They key advantages include:
- Perfect Chainline - for wear and shifting precision
- Optimal material usage - for weight, stiffness, and wear
- Price - for less expensive replacement chainrings
- Swapping - Very fast chainring change out with 5 small bolts and no nuts.
- Availability - Wolf Tooth is the one-stop-shop for your direct mount needs...round or oval, stainless or aluminum, and no matter the crankset.
- Bling! - spider colors and bolt colors add a little flash to your sweet ride.
On top of all the CAMO advantages, our Stainless Steel chainrings last 5-10x longer than the same ring in Aluminum.
- This is a chainring for the Wolf Tooth CAMO spiders. It is NOT compatible with any other chainring mountings.
- The CAMO spiders come with stainless steel bolts.
- For 1x9, 1x10, ,1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12-speed chains except Shimano 12-speed chains.
- If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
- CAMO spiders come with stainless steel bolts
- CAMO chainring options - elliptical or round and stainless or aluminum
- CAMO mounting bolts - Colored steel bolts
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- Made from hardened and electropolished 416 stainless steel
- Will last 5-10x longer (or even more) than our 7075 aluminum chainrings
- Colors - raw SST
- Chainline - varies by which spider you choose
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- Installation notes:
- You will be able to access all bolts without removing the spider
- Line up the little dot on the ring with the dot on the spider. Don't worry, you cannot install the ring in the wrong rotational orientation.
- Be sure the bosses on the spider "plug in" to the chainring.
- Torque bolts only to 4-5 Nm and use blue loctite
- Weight - 28= 65g, 30= 77g, 32= 89g