CAMO Direct Mount Spider For Specialized S-Works
Note that this is a CAMO Spider ONLY. A CAMO Chainring is required to complete this system if you don't already have one.
The CAMO chainring system was created by the Wolf Tooth engineers for Chainline And Material Opimiztion on direct mount style chainrings. The key advantages include:
- Perfect chainline - for reduced wear and improved shifting precision
- Optimal material usage - for weight, stiffness, and wear
- Price - for less expensive replacement chainrings
- Swapping - very fast chainring change out with 5 small bolts and no nuts.
- Availablity - Wolf Tooth is the one-stop-shop for your direct mount needs...round or oval, stainless or aluminum, and no matter the crankset.
- Bling - spider colors and bolt colors add a little flash to your sweet ride!
- This is a spider for use with the S-Works cranksets that have a removable spider.
- These do fit on Lightning cranks however but their may be chainline issues
- Chainline will be 53mm, which will work well for bikes with Boost (148mm) rear hub spacing.
- For non-boost bikesIf you have a Lightning crankset, we recommend a 104 BCD triple ring spider from Lightning and our 104 BCD chainrings in Aluminum or Stainless
- NOT compatible with standard Lightning cranks. These require an offset ring.
- 49 mm chainline for S-works. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth:
- M1 (standard dish towards the frame)
- The CAMO mounting bolts for these can be purchased separately, but all the CAMO spiders come with stainless steel bolts if you don't order them.
- The CAMO chainring options - elliptical or round and stainless or Aluminum
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Material 7075-T6
- Colors - black
- Stainless Steel bolts included
- Chainline - 49 mm for S-works. See compatibility above.
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- Installation Notes
- You will be able to access all bolts without removing the spider
- Line up the dot on the ring with the dot on the spider. Don't worry, you cannot install the ring in the wrong rotational orientation. The text on both the ring and the spider must be facing outward.
- Be sure the bosses on the spider "plug in" to the chainring.
- Torque bolts only to 4-5 Nm and use blue loctite
- Weight - M1- 31g