The 104 BCD bashring can be added to the crankset to protect a 104 or 64 BCD chainring.
Properly sized to fit 104 or 64 BCD chainring
Two sizes for ultimate protection: smaller 26-30t (132 mm diameter) and mid-sized 32t-34t (148 mm diameter).
- These are for use with 104 BCD chainrings or 64 BCD chainrings on 104 BCD cranksets
- These are compatible with all triple 104 BCD cranksets and mount in the “big ring” position
- They are compatible with double cranksets that have flat outfacing mounting tabs, like XTR M980. However, many 2x specific cranks, like Shimano XT M785, have a profiled outer surface on the mounting tab so our bashring cannot be mounted on that non-flat surface.
- These work great with the 104 BCD Elliptical 32t ring. They will work with the 34t as well, but at the max diameter a few teeth will extend just beyond the bashring.
- Chainring bolt requirements for this bashring
- 104 x 30t - 10mm bolts are required for use with the bashring.
- Other 104 BCD sizes - you will need 8mm bolts (stock size that comes on 3x cranksets holding the middle and big rings on). Wolf Tooth does not make these.
- When using with the 64 BCD you will need 6mm bolts to mount the bashring. Note: Orient the head of the bolt to the inside to provide clearance for the chain (bolts will go in backwards).
Weight: 26-30t • 51g | 32-34t • 55g
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Outside diameter: 26-30t • 132 mm | 32-34t • 148 mm
Made in the USA
Patent and trademark information