4-Spoke Direct Mount for SRAM GXP Cranks
The 4 spoke sizes that are out of stock will be back in stock in later spring 2015 (roughly May). We are in the process of updating them with our patent pending Drop Stop tooth profile. Thanks for your patience!
These are Direct Mount chainrings for SRAM GXP crank and BB30 Long Spindle cranksets with removable spiders. This will replace your existing chainring and spider, which is attached via 3 bolts on the back side of the spider near the spindle. You will use these same 3 bolts to attach the SDM ring. We recommend using an L-Wrench like this one or similar for removal and installation of the bolts.
SDM chainrings fit on SRAM cranksets with removable spiders: S2200, S2210, X9, X0, X01, XX1, X1 1400, Truvativ AKA Cranksets (GXP version), and newer S1400 (or X7) . If the crankarm and the spider are all made from the same piece of aluminum it is not removable. If you are planning to use this on an X9 or XX1 fat bike crankest, check out this explanation of chainline and hub spacing.
This decision tree will help you determine if you have a removable spider, and if you do what ring you need for your cranksets (there are 2 different ring offsets used by the BB30/PF30 cranksets):
- Chainline is 50mm.
- All chainrings feature our Drop-Stop tooth design and are made from 7075 Aluminum.
- Use a 10 or 11 speed chain. If using a 9 speed drivetrain, plan to use a 10 speed chain (it will shift fine), as the 9 speed chain fits too loosely on the ring.
- A T25 Torx wrench is required to remove the bolts that secure the the chainring or spider to the crankarm. An L-wrench works best since the crank spindle may contact a socket adapter and prevent it from engaging properly.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA!
- Product weights: 26t - 53g, 28t - 60g, 30t - 68g, 32t - 74g, 34t - 83g, 36t - 90g
- Color: Black
Free shipping on all orders over $50 USD!