This is a full featured extremely high quality tool for external cup bottom brackets. This beauty is CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminum billet for a precise fit that won't damage aluminum bearing cups and is anodized red for an attractive and durable finish. This tools features large finger notches so you can start threading the cups by hand and a 3/8" square socket for ratchet/torque wrench. As an added bonus, it has a built-in tool for adjusting the crank arm fixing bolt found on all Shimano cranksets. Simply put, this is the best bottom bracket tool you can buy for any price!
- Compatible with the following external cup bottom brackets (16 notch, 44 mm): most Shimano, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Chris King, FSA EXO, Race Face, Hope, Campy, Surly, etc.
- Does NOT fit the following: XTR BB93, Dura Ace BB9000, Ultegra 6800 11-speed.
- Does not fit Race Face Cinch bottom brackets
- Built-in tool for adjusting the crank arm fixing bolt found on all Shimano cranksets
Check out our other tools and merchandise for some more Wolf head!
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- For 16 notch 44 mm bottom brackets
- 3/8" square socket wrench compatible
- Large finger notches so you can start threading the cups by hand
- Material 7075-T6
- Colors -red
- Weight - 64g
Free shipping on all orders over $50 USD!