Direct Mount for SRAM Cranks
SDM chainrings fit on SRAM cranksets with removable spiders: S2200, S2210, X9, X0, X01, XX1, X1 1400, SRAM Road/CX cranks with removable spiders, Truvativ AKA Cranksets (GXP version), and newer S1400 (or X7) . If the crankarm and the spider are all made from the same piece of aluminum it is not removable. If you are planning to use this on an X9 or XX1 fat bike crankest, check out this explanation of chainline and hub spacing.
Note: These chainrings work great as 1X road/gravel/CX on SRAM road/CX cranks. The chainline will be an ideal 44-45 mm. Any size will fit but typical sizes used are 36T-42T.
This decision tree will help you determine if you have a removable spider, and if you do what ring you need for your cranksets (there are 2 different ring offsets used by the BB30/PF30 cranksets):
- Chainline is 50mm.
- All chainrings feature our Drop-Stop tooth design and are made from 7075 Aluminum or Stainless Steel.
- Stainless steel rings will last 5x or more longer than Aluminum rings
- Use a 10 or 11 speed chain. If using a 9 speed drivetrain, plan to use a 10 speed chain (it will shift fine), as the 9 speed chain fits too loosely on the ring.
- A T25 Torx wrench is required to remove the bolts that secure the the chainring or spider to the crankarm. An L-wrench works best since the crank spindle may contact a socket adapter and prevent it from engaging properly.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA!
- Product weights: 26t - 52g, 28t - 59g, 30t - 65g, 32t - 70g, 34t - 75g, 36t - 81g, 38t - 90g, 40t - 106g, 42t - 111g
- Color: Black and Red
Free shipping on all orders over $50 USD.