96 mm BCD Chainrings for Shimano XT M8000 and SLX M7000
Looking for a 1X chainring for your new XT with the proven chain retention of our Drop-Stop® chainrings? Wolf Tooth has what you need in the form of a beautifully machined asymmetrical 96 mm BCD that provides the ideal 1X chainline of 49mm.
- These rings fit on the Shimano XT M8000 and SLX M7000 1x or 2x cranksets, and here are instructions on how to measure your BCD.
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
- Provide a great chainline on most boost bikes. See this explanation for details.
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- Material 7075-T6
- Colors - black
- Chainline - 49 mm for 30-34T and 50 mm for 36T
- Boost Crankset Chainline - 52 mm for 30-34T and 53 mm for 36T
- 10mm bolts are optimized for mounting this ring
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- Weight - 30t - 41g, 32t - 50g, 34t - 59g, 36t - 69g
Free shipping on all orders over $50 USD!