102 BCD Chainrings for XTR M960
The XTR M960, now 4 generations old in the XTR lineage, is an oldie-but-goodie crankset and we aim to meet your 1x needs with these rings!
- These rings only fit on the M960 crankset in the middle ring position. They are a 102mm BCD (instructions on how to measure your BCD.)
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
Chainring bolts that are optimized for 1x
- We recommend our 6mm bolts for mounting this chainring. The stock bolts will work too.
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- Material 7075-T6
- Colors - black
- Chainline - 50mm
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- Weight - 32t - 47g; 34t - 56g