WolfCage Derailleur Cage
The WolfCage is a derailleur cage is a modified inner derailleur cage (facing the bike) and eccentric upper jockey wheel for Shimano 11 speed rear derailleurs that improves chain wrap and derailleur capacity. This is required for 11-49 cassettes (11-42 with the Wolf Tooth GC49) and also improves shifting and drivetrain life on other wide range cassettes.
The WolfCage installs in a couple minutes and simply replaces the stock inner cage and upper jockey wheel. You will not need to break your chain or remove your rear derailleur from the bike!
- Compatible ONLY with mechanical Shimano 11-speed rear derailleurs (SLX, XT, and XTR). Di2 mountain derailleurs are not supported. Be sure to select the right cage length. Here are the pulley center to center distances for each cage type so you can be sure to order the right one:
- XTR 9GS - 84mm
- XT 8GS - 88mm
- XT 8SGS - 107mm
- SLX 7GS - 93mm
- Shimano GC49 and SRAM/Sunrace GC49
- Inner cage
- Installation instructions on WolfCage Tech and Install Page.
- Only for use with mechanical Shimano 11 speed rear derailleurs
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Material 6061-T6
- Colors - Black, Red, Blue, Gold, Silver
- Weight - 22g (cage plus upper jockey wheel)