Direct Mount for Cannondale Hollowgram -- MTB offset
Cannondale makes one of the finest cranksets in the bike world. With this beautifully machined chainring, we aimed to make a direct mount ring that could measure up to the sweetness of these cranksets!
- This direct mount chainring will replace your existing spider/chainring on Cannondale Hollowgram SI & SISL cranks.
- Provide a great chainline on most boost bikes. See this explanation for details.
- Not compatible with the new "F-Si" rear hub configuration. These have a cassette that is shifted 6mm outward so the chainline is off by 6mm with our chainring, and the chainring will hit the chainstay.
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- Material 7075-T6
- Color - black
- Chainline 48mm (same as xx1 spider on Cannodale) on 30t-34t and 50 on 36t
- 30-34t are offset (dished in 9mm)
- 36T is offset (dished in) 7 mm offset to provide adequate chainstay clearance
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- Weight - 30T= 64g, 32T= 68g, 34T= 72g, 36T= 82g
Free shipping on all orders over $50 USD!